( Cannot embed his turn in the audition round, it's disable by te confounded YOUTUBE)
I've just flipped my finger on youtube and I found this guy! It's just a day ago, from the show Britain got talent! Well, to be honest, I REALLY jealous with this funny guy ( because he wears a huge orange sweater, so it's funny ), with his emotional innate voice. Hope he'll in the next round! I'm brushing up on my old songs, most from the 90s, my fav decade of music and movie. After 2 nights long full of party, nothing better than staying home and chillin' with my guitar, I'll save energy for tmr, well well, I'll come back to the tamarind grabs place with my little sister! Yummy !
ah I heard about him and saw him on the newspapers. they changed the judge panel though, so it's not that exciting anymore :)).
Trả lờiXóa