6/08/2011

Live and Let die

Was Kurt Cobain right when he chose death beyond his famous career?

What will we be, when we're old... Getting wrinkles on your eyes and frilly full of your face, isn't matter if there would be a friend besides. Your memory will go with the flow, your ear will be deaf, your teeth will no longer work. And what if your children are fighting over your heritage, would you relief to put your back on the bed and have a good night? Crying is for the young. You can't even cry, yet was dead inside. You sit next to the window and think over on your life. What should you do? People are coming and leaving day in and day out.

I remember once Luu Quang Vu wrote for a drama: It would be hurt to stay long, like a guest rambling in a house with people come in and out...

I want to believe in the other world. Where old people still living and watch over their children somewhere over the sky high.
I myself feel guilty to sit here and write these words. My grandpa used to say he would live until all of us getting married, and giving birth, ... I just want you to live with us, as long as you want to, grandpa. I cannot do anything to you, due to the distance I am now. What will grandma be if you leave? Please, stay. You are my grandpa. I wish you would be better soon.

1 nhận xét:

  1. isn't life the same for all ages? it may be good, and it may be bad, no matter whether you're old or not? one may be lucky enough to enjoy old age with company and family and children, or one may have nothing to keep them busy but looking at the mirror and examine what time has done to them? I just hope your grandpa can stay until he feels contented. My grandpa always says things like he's happy now, and we don't have to worry about him, and that it's natural for old age to kick in and cause problems. but we all love them, right? :) at least if we are worried about old age, maybe we should all start building our "old age" now :P.

    Trả lờiXóa