8/16/2012

Living in Singapore!

I was on the way back home on the bus today, and some ideas just came up and bursted inside my head, which push me to write it down immediately. What is it, I won't tell! It will be locked in secret until I done my thinking!
So right now, I'm living in Singapore, which is a super tiny country rests in the South East of Asia, you can look it up on Google map, but remember to zoom it up, or else you'll never find!
It takes around 40 minutes to go from my place to da school! Luckily today I didn't fall asleep on bus, so I can take a lot pictures on the way. Mostly through the bus's window. It's quite safety in here,  I can leave home in happy without locking a bunch of locks and come home late at 2a.m with people still around on street and enjoy their walk. But I haven't got used to the sun, still shine at 19:00 ~~ I got some allergies, too. Perhaps my skin is too sensitive, it's itchy as hell these days, must be the water, I assume.

Btw I have to mention about this one. One of my favorite TV show at the time is Nevermind the Buzzcock, obviously I don't have a TV here, so I watch it on youtube. I love how they make funs of other artists and themselves, I feel so happy! Noel Fielding and Phil Jupitus are the captains in show, they are SO funny! I also really look up to Noel's sense of fashion, I must believe he's been rocking his "leading Goth comedian" look since birth. And his surreal painting, too. Too much to say about him, so I end up buying his book, a collection of his paint, or his drafting book in order to be honest =]].






Every thing looks like a toy in my eyes! 










Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét