Finally, I'm about to go to NYC in less than 2 weeks. Everything is almost done. One last step is to apply for the visa. I have to go to Hanoi today, heard it was terribly cold there! So, just on time to put on some winter clothes I (accidentally) bought in Singapore. Speaking of Singapore, I miss my pals there badly. Hopefully I can manage to afford one more trip to Sing before going NYC. Eventually, my life is not too bad. I've learnt how to be patient, with myself and people surround me.
Now I need to be cheered up, so I won't talk more about those cherish memories at all. Yesterday I bought a box of new cigarettes, named Richmond. It's quite cute with its color pink and cherry smell... yum... At least I can get rid of those boring cig from Sing such as Dunhill or Marlboro, no more Ice blast, no more Menthol! Wish I could share it with my housemate in Sing! Nah.... I talk about Sing again :(. Maybe I left (a lot) part of my heart there. When I come back to my hometown, I don't feel like come back home, I don't feel like being here or there, I don't feel anything at all. It's such a terrible experience.
Once I thought I was pregnant, yes I did think of it, and I wish I was. Unfortunately, nope. There might be some superstitious powers that prevent me from being pregnant, well, and ruining my whole life forward. Anyhow, thanks a lot, but if I really was, I could never love the child more than I ever do, because it was born the bottom of my heart. Uhmmmm, I will save it for later.
So, yeah, briefly sums up how my life was in these days. I hope the next post will be published in NYC, under the NYC sky and via NYC internet system (!).
Now I need to be cheered up, so I won't talk more about those cherish memories at all. Yesterday I bought a box of new cigarettes, named Richmond. It's quite cute with its color pink and cherry smell... yum... At least I can get rid of those boring cig from Sing such as Dunhill or Marlboro, no more Ice blast, no more Menthol! Wish I could share it with my housemate in Sing! Nah.... I talk about Sing again :(. Maybe I left (a lot) part of my heart there. When I come back to my hometown, I don't feel like come back home, I don't feel like being here or there, I don't feel anything at all. It's such a terrible experience.
Once I thought I was pregnant, yes I did think of it, and I wish I was. Unfortunately, nope. There might be some superstitious powers that prevent me from being pregnant, well, and ruining my whole life forward. Anyhow, thanks a lot, but if I really was, I could never love the child more than I ever do, because it was born the bottom of my heart. Uhmmmm, I will save it for later.
So, yeah, briefly sums up how my life was in these days. I hope the next post will be published in NYC, under the NYC sky and via NYC internet system (!).


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét