3/20/2011

Boo! It's Sunday!

I came back home after a big shooting day. I’m now feeling nothing but exhausted. Never thought I would have a big talent of shooting picture, and it was a few years ago… Actually I utilize my knowledge of DSLR camera, studio lighting and sort of instinct. And here I go.

Last 2 days were definitely incredible, I mean me and the models. One of them is my best friend, Khanh, and I really am grateful for her effort (She’s not a professional one). We worked our ass off until the sun came down, and tried to keep the mood straight even we’d already sore. My lecturer was so nice to support us all the shooting time. He helped on styling and arranging time table. Will I send him a lot of love tomorrow no?



Khanh - in Janet's design. Photo by me

I didn’t mean to write today, I was thinking about hangin’ out. But what should I do with my sore back and wrists after all? I cannot ride my bike at this time, it might cause an actual serious accident… Oh gross! I can’t even imagine now ( I’m too tired!). I tried to phone one of my friend, and he didn’t pick up the phone. So, staying home. Go to sleep early would be done next, after this one. Sleeping is incredibly sacred now!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét