3/27/2011

Cruel intentions

Another Sunday night! Hella God I didn't fall asleep before mid-night! Because ....
I was watching Cruel Intentions ( 1999). I watched it when I was in the early of middle school, about 12 or 13 i believe. And then I was SO into PLACEBO, in an age. And then last month I brushed up on my music, I realized I've forgotten them in such a long time. You know, the video Every me every you, the biggest hit is also a hit soundtrack of Cruel Intentions, I was looking for this song but I could not find them, as I didn't have internet at home, and I did not even know the tittle of that film. Ok, let's go to the point ...
The film is ace! It's genuinely considered as one of the teen movies, in 90s. But it's not really teenage, i think. It's about 2 step brother sister playing a game among their relationships, or exact is their partner-ships. Until the brother, Sebastian (Ryan Phillippe), realizes he has fallen for Annette (Reese Witherspoon), who sworn to stay a virgin throughout her teenage years. He has such an angel, charming face, even though he's not really tall! I love how he was infatuated by Annette, and was like a wreck when she denied ( hey, don't listen to my words, you'd better check it yourself). Ryan and Reese was a couple after this film, they married and now already divorced.

Annete is just only a supported character...

I wonder how old they are in the film ...

This girl, Kathryn, always want to company by a man, always horny

Isn't it a platonic love?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét