I came back home and took a rest. The same symptoms happened again. I tried to sleep, it was around 11pm. I woke up at 2:51 in the morning and had a shiver again. Suddenly I remembered the time I was sent to Cho Ray hospital, in the Emergency room, was left alone on the stretcher, surrounded by a lot of serious injured patients. I couldn't faint, or unconscious, awoke in 4 hours. This time, was the same. My mom and my sister went to Hanoi, there were only dad and borther-in-law at home. Both of my family men thought I could bear with every poignant in life without complaining, so that's why I did not expect more on them. I stood up, went to the computer, tried to listen to some music, then went back to my bed. Yet music somehow too pesky. I turned it off and suffered alone, again.
I have to admit that I really am lucky to have a friend like Janet. She helps me a lot. This morning she dropped by my house to ride me to the hospital. Apparently I have a serious swelling on my tonsil, was supported by a doctor's recipe in 7 days. Hopefully next week I can do a tonsil surgery, remove it right away from my throat. I can't bear it anymore. I still can't sleep because of this confounded pungent throat. Now I feel better, but still HURT a lot!
awwww, still REALLY hurt ... I'm dying, somebody save me :(
Trả lờiXóagosh, you did go out? did you cover your neck with anything "O.o next time, do it! :-s and going all the way to D5...girl, you amaze me...
Trả lờiXóaget well soon. all the best with the surgery next week. wish I was there.
thanks a lot you Little Lady :P the medicine I've taken is too strong that sometime gives me a yank at the night, but it works well! I feel better right now, but there is something wrong with my taste, I can only eat CHAO' TRA'NG but nothing :-s
Trả lờiXóaAh, at least you feel somewhat better. Good. I suppose the taste will come back soon, don't worry. rest well, and stuck in bed. I got a burn on my arm :( now I feel so annoyed by it...
Trả lờiXóa