10/29/2011

90's best animated


Hi! I'm digging the old successful series of MTV in the 90s ( it's rare!) Daria. It's much shorter in episode time than any human- acting series but longer in so-called season time. I've seen a lot of my thought in it. I like both Daria and Jane. I like their attitudes. And those idiocy around them, too. First day I watched straight 12 episodes of season 1 and hastily ended up with a thought: Here they are, all of them, I see. But they did not stay like that eventually. Every body changed, life changed, things turn out to be like nothing you can plan it to be. I cannot predict, too. Haha.


Have to say: Jane Lane and his brother Trent are cool!
The real grungies.

By the way, a quick summary about my life these days: I'm getting better, drowning in assignments ( again) but I enjoy it, working on my wedding gown (I mean, my wedding gown assignment hehe) and start producing my first menswear collection for Design research class. Excited! So I decide to give me more free time in saturday night and watching more Daria. Even I have Oil painting class tomorrow. That's enough. I'll see ya.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét