1/05/2012

Cry baby cry


I really miss you, really really, my blogspot!

I spent most of the time today pouring out. I was so touching. I can't stop thinking of the book The Thorn birds, with their lively characters as they were real, and then I watched its mini series they made in 1983. I found happiness in watching movie, drawing and reading. I'm escaping from the real world, literally.


These days are like war time. Students are showing their voices, making lots of conferences and questioning the school, due to the breakout which has stir up all the press and media since the first week of 2012. No one has their mind in studying, the general topics when I step into the class is "When will we receive the school's official answer","Should we stay or should we go" (Sorry, the song of Clash is so right rite now), "Will we receive our money", ... The only reason that push me up to classes is the new teacher is so helpful and never talk about the event. So, I decide to have one more class this term. Besides school time, I'll be home with full of work to do. Anything can keep me busy!

I also discovered my comfort zone in the headphone. Firstly, I can hear the sound which is disappear when using laptop speaker. Secondly, besides music, I can't hear nothing. That's an advantage. At least I can focus more.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét