6/07/2012

This Year song



They were 3 years ahead when they released this song. I don't know if there was any relation to the movie named 2012, I have never watched it even it was one of the commercial bombard movie in that year. Anw, this song is belonged to the The Gossip's album in 2009, which has a so-so sound and quality and forget-able rhythm, except for this song. Maybe Beth Ditto is now considered as one of the era Fashion icon. To me, she's a fine lady, that's all. But the latest editorial I've seen of her on some magazine (don't remember) posed with a buff slimy blondie guy, that makes me nausea. Thanks for the fashion industry, they bring up all the weirdest things altogether, included those creations named Lady Gaga and Nicki MiNaj. Weird is a trend now. That is so sell-out! Being weird is way much too sell-out! And fashion supports it. Fashion is sell-out, too.
Geez, World is turning up-side down. I hope my CD shelves won't fall off the ground.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét