6/07/2012

Untitled Thursday



I've been living outlaw for so long,
Six months have gone and left it so wrong
My ego is urging constantly, yet another rhythm beats that strong
Oh Righty righty right, suddenly give me a shiver when I think of night,
afraid of being released and trigger my own fire.
Will be there a flame that I ashamed
can't be tamed as a wild youth
and drink my own damn fear down the throat
You would never have chance to see the flow.
Oh Welly welly well, if I ever care of tomorrow
dressing like an old dying witch, looking up the sky with my slimy eyes
livid tone it's giving me, nails to me, scratch me, drown me

The picture of James Iha is just perfectly match to the mood of my random writing right now. Actually I've been digging the mood that unintentionally been showed on his face. Actually I don't intend to write anything but leave some words to live up my blog. Nevermind! 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét