
Tomorrow I'll have IELTS examination at 9am.
I've just came back from the shop. I decided not to drop by my facebook's SIM tonight. My Sim is not very different from me, she is quite lonely. The only thing she can do now is gaining skills at cooking, writing, playing music and painting. Isn't it good?

.
.
.
.
I finished watching My so-called life yesterday night. I watched it over this noon. After doing many tough tests. Just for entertaining. I don't want to leave that world. That is so called life. Because I don't have enough dare to confront my real life? Because It's too much an artificial world? Because people are going downward? Because life is being ruined? Um... questioning myself is quite not a practical solution for this dead end boredom.

Well,
realizing I'm talking to myself is hilarious. And freed up. I write for myself, yes I do, I don't need any people to follow me. But sincerely I'll be grateful if you ( who ever are reading) can share your point of view, I always open to talk.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét