9/15/2011

ISOLATION





ok, I'm officially into DIET now! I was delving into lots of diet recipes before going to bed last night. I genuinely quit smoking and drinking 3 months ago. So do the gym. And now my thighs are getting bigger . What a sad story! First time in my life I realize how important leggings are, and even wearing leggings does not satisfy me. Since this term started, I've had to stay up really late ( or stay up all night) so I lost almost energy and that makes me feel like eating every time. (There was a mini fashion show last week that I had to show up in public and, unfortunately, one of my classmate took a picture of me, and, you know, I saw me looking terrible in those boots, my legs are growing fat!)


Besides, I'm going to have the most important examination in this year this Saturday. Really nervous! I afraid I will not have enough consciousness to finish it. I planned to travel to Hongkong next week but I'm too nervous that I have to cancel every thing and isolate myself from friends.
Among the things, I don't want to meet some certain people, do I. I'm fed up with staying silently watching their stories and have nothing to say but being sympathy. Well, I need a break, I really do. I have so much things to deal with in my life. I'm not angel. I don't give loves to everyone.

So....
I'll finish the series tonight. Cannot stop keeping my eyes on them! I'll watch it again in the upcoming weeks. I have to get back to my English practice tests now, one more day to the IELTS! Wish me luck, who ever you are!

2 nhận xét:

  1. gosh, man, you know I'm much much much fatter than you are (you are not even fat to be considered), and you're talking about diets...dude, you serious? lol

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. i'm getting fat now, serious. fatter than the last time u see me due to depression and stress after last term (eat a lot to relief). I have to go to the hospital these days also because of nervous breakdown. :(

    Trả lờiXóa