9/07/2011

SARDONIC



Rehearsal. Late. Wait. Haste. Getting angry. Being INSULTED by an ENGLISH teacher (I don't even take an English course in RFFLES???). Being asked What right did I have to talk to him with that voice( high tone???) I'm student. I PAID, already. I'm fashion student. I respect my garments. I respect what I did. My garments are not toys for those people to entertain in the break time of that stupid show. I don't afraid of exposure. I student have my right. Even when I was in high school, I also have right to raise my voice. If they ask us to join their show, they need to respect us, at least. Even that is their show- not us- they still need to respect us. Yesterday THAT english teacher showed off his uncapaple of holding a show and being a teacher, talked to me like crap so I flushed out, eventually.

I know I'm HOT HEAD. Some english teachers mention me as a REDNECK, wow, surprise! She said like I was an arrogant invader run aggressively to their place and ready to eat them all. SUCH a FEEBLE! I don't want to make a fight, I'm telling you, I don't have time! I just want to know when will we are ALLOWED to practice on the stage because it WAS late. Those guys made it complicated to compromise ~~~


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét